We are just one day away from the start of the 2020/21 season for Arsenal, and just about two weeks from the opening round of Premier League fixtures. As the Gunners’ first full campaign under Mikel Arteta draws closer we now know the kick-off times for Arsenal’s first three Premier League matches.
September 12th @ Fulham, Saturday 7:30 am ET / 4:30 am PT
The Gunners open the season with the Championship Playoff winners, in what Arteta will view as a great chance to start the year with three points. Being the early match on Saturday, fans can expect this to air on NBC Sports.
September 20th vs. West Ham United, Sunday 9 am ET / 6 am PT
A great pair of opening round fixtures favor the Gunners to pick up six points early, but nothing is a given in the Premier League. There are three PL games scheduled during this time-slot, but Arsenal likely get the nod to be on NBC Sports over Aston Villa v Sheffield United and Newcastle United v Brighton.
September 28th @ Liverpool, Monday 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT
Arsenal will play Liverpool twice in 16 days to open the season. While a trip to Anfield won’t be easy, the Gunners will recall the 2-1 victory in July, plus it’s likely better to go ahead and get this particular road game over with early. Another safe bet here that NBC Sports carries this match.
The club also noted that several future Premier League matches will be rescheduled due to Arsenal’s participation in the Europa League, including:
- Arsenal v Leicester City (originally Saturday, October 24)
- Manchester United v Arsenal (originally Saturday, October 31)
- Arsenal v Aston Villa (originally Saturday, November 7)
- Arsenal v Wolves (originally Saturday, November 28)
- Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal (originally Saturday, December 5)
- Arsenal v Burnley Sunday, December 13 (originally Saturday, December 12)
- Arsenal v Southampton (originally Tuesday, December 15)