The holidays are almost upon us, which means you’re probably still trying to find gifts for at least some of the people on your list. Don’t worry, TSF has you covered. If they are Gooners, might I suggest one of the items listed below? By the way, you should probably act sooner rather than later because shipping is expected to take longer than usual this year for obvious reasons.
I just finished my list and sent it to my family (after they harassed me for more than a week to put it together). I asked for the current white kit, which I’ve not included on this list because I think it’s polarizing. You either love it or you hate it, and that’s not a good recipe for a gift.
There’s a small part of me that feels icky putting together such a “trope” post. But it’ll get clicks, and clicks are good. Also, I had fun doing it and learned a few things about myself. Or reinforced things I already knew. I’m a sucker for the Bruised Banana, Invincibles nostalgia, and posters / prints. [Update: I’ve already been pointed in the direction of some other great Arsenal gifts, and I’ve added them to the gallery].
Hopefully I help at least some of you find a gift for a loved one. Or if you’re like me and struggle to pick out things to ask for, maybe this will help you fill out your own list. Or maybe you’ll see something you absolutely have to have and buy it for yourself. And that will make you happy. 2020 stunk. Happiness is good. Buy Arsenal stuff if that will create happiness.
Happy holidays and happy shopping!
- Highbury Print. Love how clean this print looks. Perfect for the Gooner who has been a Gooner for a long time. I like this Highbury poster too — similar but with slight differences. From MatthewJIWoodDesign.
- Bruised Banana Beanie. As I said, I’m a sucker for the bruised banana. Perfect for the Gooner who is often cold. From Arsenal.com.
- Arsenal coasters. Something a bit different, which is neat. For the Gooner who doesn’t want water rings on their coffee table. Which is hopefully everyone. From MOTMFootball.
- Bruised Banana Mask. Bruised banana item #2. Perfect for ANY Gooner. Wear your masks people, the end of all this is in sight. From Arsenal.com.
- Women’s Training Top. Absolutely love the colors. Perfect for the active Gooner. Also comes in a men’s cut. From Arsenal.com.
- Invincibles lineup print. We’ve reached the Invincibles nostalgia portion of the gallery. For the Gooner who loves to remember the good times. From QuotedStore.
- Invicibles record print. Or perhaps you’d prefer a different Invincibles print. Again, for the nostalgic Gooner. From TheBeautifulGame.
- Invincibles tote bag. You’d be surprised at how much use you get out of a tote bag. They work particularly well as a reusable grocery bag. For the environmentally conscious Gooner. From Arsenal.com.
- Arsenal Women’s Socks. Everyone needs more fun socks. Fun socks are the best. For the Gooner working from home. From Arsenal.com.
- Arsenal onesie. What else is the baby going to wear on matchday? For the newest Gooners. Well, maybe for their parents. From DesignsbyAZShop.
- Famous Arsenal goal print. This particular one is Aaron Ramsey’s FA Cup winner against Chelsea. The maker has several other Arsenal goals and ones from other clubs, as well. For the Gooner who appreciates footballing brilliance. From headfuzz by grimboid shop.
- Arsenal quarter-zip hoodie, womens. You can never have enough warm, comfy clothes. For the Gooner who is often cold (again). From Arsenal.com.
- Graffiti print. It’s different and artsy. The creator also has Henry, Aubameyang, and Lacazette in the same style. For the trendier Gooner. From MyInspirationArt.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater. It’s weird because this sweater is definitely ugly, but ugly sweaters have grown on me. For the socialite Gooner (the one who, at some point in the future, will be going to an ugly sweater party). From Arsenal.com.
- Aubameyang Black Panther print. It’s an iconic moment in club history, and I like the comic-book-esque style. For the Marvel and / or Aubameyang fan Gooner. From AuraPrintDesign.
- Arsenal player minimalist print. Really like the simplified style. The maker has more than 20 minimalist Arsenal posters to choose from. For the decorating Gooner. From BBSportsPosters.
- Red Highbury print. Different than the other Highbury poster, but still awesome. For the Gooner who knows that North London will always be red.
- 89 T-shirt. Love that it uses the words from that famous play-call to make up the numbers. For the, uh, more “experienced” Gooner. I also love this Rocky Rocastle shirt. From Fees Tees.
- Bruised Banana socks. Fun socks + Bruised Banana = thumbs up from me! For the Gooner with impeccable taste (because it’s like mine, get it?). From Socker Club.
- Arsenal phone cover. Because you phone should definitely have a case. You’re going to drop it. Yes, even you. For the Gooner who is always on their phone, obviously. From She Wore Shop.
- Patrick Vieira postcard-sized print. Beautifully painted. You could get several different ones and arrange them together. Sadly, does not ship outside the UK. For the art-loving Gooner. From RuthBeckArt.
- Arsenal scarf. Simple, timeless, and a safe gift. Even if the Arsenal fan in your life already has a club scarf, another one wouldn’t go amiss. For any Gooner. From Arsenal.com.
There’s no promotional connection to or consideration received from any of the items listed here. It’s just a bunch of Arsenal stuff that I think is cool and would make good gifts. Support local and small makers if you can!