The Guardian has an update on Santi Cazorla knee injury, and you can file it under "n" for "NO WHY IS THIS NOW I DONT WANT PUT IT BACK":
The Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla is set to miss at least three months with the knee ligament injury he suffered in the 1-1 draw at Norwich City and there are fears he could be absent for even longer.
Arsenal are still assessing the injury but are resigned to losing the Spaniard until at least March as Arsène Wenger, the manager, continues to be hit by fitness problems for key players.
Here's the current availability across the midfield:
- Mikel Arteta: Out with calf injury. Expected return: undetermined, but soon.
- Santi Cazorla: Out with knee injury. Expected return: March 2016, soonest.
- Francis Coquelin: Out with knee injury. Expected return: March 2016, soonest.
- Mathieu Flamini: Active.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Active.
- Mesut Özil: Active.
- Aaron Ramsey: Active.
- Tomáš Rosický: Out with knee injury: Expected return: January 2016, soonest.
- Jack Wilshere: Out with ankle injury. Expected return: December 2015, soonest.
With Danny Welbeck still waiting for a 2016 return, that means Olivier Giroud, Theo Walcott (who is nearing his own return from injury) and Joel Campbell are the only forward options.
Decision time for Arsene Wenger...