There's almost a full slate of World Cup qualifiers today - almost, because Spain gets a bye because their group is only five teams, and because Costa Rica doesn't play until later. Here are the matchups, unless there's something I've missed while scanning the list on WhoScored, along with the possible . All times are Eastern, because I am lazy.
Romania vs. Turkey
- Ciprian Marica (possible target, but hey, you might want to scout him?)
Chile vs. Spain (friendly, because we can't have nice things)
- Santi Cazorla, Nacho Monreal
Ukraine vs. England
- Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott
Wales vs. Serbia
- Aaron Ramsey
San Marino vs. Poland
- Wojciech Szczesny, Lukasz Fabianski
Italy vs. Czech Republic
- Tomas Rosicky
Belarus vs. France
- Bacary Sagna, Laurent Koscielny, Olivier Giroud
At some point, the lineups will start filtering out - I've only seen England's so far, and both Wilshere and Walcott are starting - and we'll know a bit more. Until then, well, there's Romania to watch, I suppose.