The international break, fascinating though it has been (imagine if Liechtenstein had managed to hold off Scotland!), is not much of a source of Arsenal news. Unless, of course:
- ...that news is that the club's medical staff have assessed the injury to Theo Walcott and say he will miss 4-6 weeks.
- Here is the rest of Arsenal's injury table: Walcott, Bendtner, and van Persie are all slated for October returns. Nasri is potentially back in ten days or so.
- Sébastien Squillaci talks about his first match for Arsenal reserves against Blackburn.
- Untold Arsenal has completed a three-part article about the development of Arsène Wenger's mangerial philosophy. (Links to second and third parts are on the site itself).
- Owen Coyle, manager of Bolton, talks about the upcoming trip to the Emirates on Saturday and the promising future of Jack Wilshere.
- And finally, a goal that is still pretty hard to figure out, geometry-wise.
Bolton preview tomorrow. Enjoy your Thursdays, everyone.