Good morning, everyone. Here are some Arsenal links for your reading pleasure:
- A Cultured Left Foot, Arseblog, and 7AM Kickoff offer their assessments of yesterday's draw with Liverpool. Of particular interest are their thoughts on Manuel Almunia, Marouane Chamakh, Abou Diaby, Tomas Rosicky, and Samir Nasri.
- Zonal Marking offers his (or her?) analysis of the match.
- And here is ZM on the role of the passing midfielder in the 4-2-3-1 / 4-3-3 formation, which he referenced in regard to Abou Diaby's play yesterday.
- Same Name, Different Game discusses Martin O'Neill's tenure at Aston Villa, which is tangentially related to a topic of interest for many Arsenal supporters right now: the homegrown player rule and English talent.
- In an interview with Amy Lawrence, Arsène Wenger talks about the need to win trophies and to get the maximum out of the team, every year. Of particular interest: he acknowledges the need to strengthen at the back, but also points out how the transfer market is much different in 2010 than it was even two or three years ago.
- Liverpool have decided to accept Joe Cole's three-game ban, according to the Telegraph.