Here are your Arsenal links for today:
- Arsène Wenger says that Cesc Fàbregas needs more time to rest after a mentally draining World Cup. He most likely will not feature until the Emirates tournament next weekend, and even then it will probably be in a somewhat limited fashion. The same goes for Robin van Persie, although he saw considerably more time on the pitch as well.
- Untold Arsenal finds France Football's decision to suspend the 23 players involved in the World Cup for an upcoming international friendly to be one that is most beneficial for Arsenal.
- The Arsenal Column talks about Eduardo's time at Arsenal after his injury in the context of other players who have had to adjust to new positions. It will be interesting to see how his time at Shaktar plays out.
- Johan Djourou talks about the need for more aggressive and physical play on the part of Arsenal's defense. Is he the frontrunner to partner Thomas Vermaelen at this point?
- And finally, here is a compilation of Jay Emmanuel-Thomas' touches against Sturm Graz last Wednesday.
Have a good Sunday, everyone.