After all of the hubbub earlier this week, it's time to settle things down a bit with a link roundup, "settle" and "down" being relative terms. So, without further ado:
- Kyle Bartley, one of the young candidates for a squad position at central defense, talks about his loan spell at Sheffield United.
- A Cultured Left Foot talks about the importance of Robin van Persie to Arsenal's hopes.
- All things Cesc Fábregas:
- Arseblog sensibly points out the many obstacles to his leaving.
- Paul Hayward in the Guardian "speculates" about what Arsène Wenger must do to keep the midfielder around--he even uses the term "gladiators"!
- The Telegraph has gone absolutely crazy, more or less losing their minds over Cesc. They even have a career retrospective in pictures, as if he's dead/already gone.
- Untold Arsenal examines the roots of the doomy feelings amongst large sections of Arsenal supporters.
- Rory Smith of the Telegraph writes an interesting, if debatable, article about the evolution of "typical Arsenal" style since the late 80s.
- And, finally, Super Bob.