Apologies for the lack of posts around these parts lately; hectic vacation activity afoot here. Also, the postseason bummer is in full effect. When does the World Cup start? These transfer rumors are utterly boring, false as 98% of them are. The paucity of activity around the Arsenal grounds is a drag. Nonetheless, here are some links to a few things that are going on or have been written:
- Craig Eastmond's play could set an example for other youth and academy players; Steve Bould acknowledges the effort that the young defensive midfielder/right back has put in this year.
- Yogi's Warrior at A Cultured Left Foot takes a deeper look at the play of Samir Nasri and concludes that his omission from France's provisional World Cup squad is understandable.
- Sol Campbell continues to play his role of team encourager-in-chief. What's nice about this is that he truly believes it, and he does not seem like he will let anyone slack off for very long.
- Over on twitter, Orbinho continues to provide great nuggets of information about Arsenal's performances throughout the year.
- Walter Broeckx at Untold Arsenal has an article about referees, bad decisions, and rewards, from a referee's perspective.
- This goal, um, yeah, was a good one.