The links roundup is a little late today due to some technical difficulties...here we go, though:
- Is it time for the "Cesc leaving is inevitable" rumors already? I almost don't want to give Barney Ronay or the Guardian a link for this, but maybe it will spark some debate below.
- Theo Walcott talks about South Africa and nicknames.
- Arsène Wenger talks through his thinking about Patrick Vieira's availability. Over at the telegraph, Kevin Garside states the obvious/pointless and says that a vintage Vieira would make Arsenal better.
- The MIrror suggests that Arsenal are lining up a bid for Fulham center half Brede Hangeland...which probably rules him out. Although Chamakh is probably coming, and Arshavin was linked with us forever...so maybe...
- Yogi's Warrior, writer of the excellent A Cultured Left Foot, talks through Arsenal's squad in relation to the new Premier League rule about homegrown players.
- And finally, here's an awesome video of a goal from my favorite arsenal.com match commentator.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, wherever you are.