I love to travel. I always have, and I always will. I travel a bit less now that I own a house - the bank doesn't accept vacation photos and stories as mortgage payments - but I still try to get away as often as I possibly can. There was a period of time when I had seen more of Europe than I had of the US, but as of now I've seen 38 of the 50 states and hope to get to the remaining 12 in the next few years. So, let's talk about traveling this week. To the prompts!
1. What is the one place you've never been where you've always wanted to go?
2. Do you have a favorite mode of travel (car trips, long plane flights to exotic places, train trips, etc)?
3. Do you have a favorite destination - be it a country, city, state, anything?
4. Anyplace you've been that you think was overrated, or that you'd never go to again now that you've been once?
5. What's the next trip on your agenda?
If you're not the travelin' sort, there's all sorts of other things to talk about, so what's on your mind?