The Arsenal post-season marches on, and the press conferences and Supporters' Trust meetings pile up. There are numerous interviews with Ivan Gazidis and Arsène Wenger on the club's official site, which I encourage everyone to check out if they have an Arsenal TV Online subscription. Also, as the World Cup draws closer, if you have some ideas about any particular kinds of Arsenal content you would like to see here during the tournament, please feel free to comment or create FanPosts and FanShots.
Now then; some links:
- Not only has Tony Adams agreed to manage Gabala FC in Azerbaijan, he wants to stay for a decade.
- Ivan Gazidis says that a new GPS tracking system should provide data to help fight injuries at the club moving into the future. It would be nice if he's right, but it seems a little far-fetched...
- Sol Campbell thinks he has two more years of top-flight football left in the tank.
- Alex Song wants to add goals to his game if he can. He recognizes that his primary responsibility is to pass, however. One would hope his desire to score doesn't leave him exposed in the defensive aspects of his game, but I'm not too worried about it.
- Stephen Hunt would make a good friend.
- It's FA Cup time, so here's a goal for everyone to watch.
Have a good Thursday, everyone.